pathways from africA
- Slavery in West Africa and in the New World
- Slavery and Working Conditions in British Colonial America
- The Racial Caste System in Colonial Spanish Mexico
- Colonial Mexico and Colonial America: Comparable Characteristics
pathways in history
- Shared Pathways in History: Mexico's President Vicente Guerrero Abolishes Slavery in 1829
- Conflicts Over Slavery Cause the Texas Revolution and Lead to the Mexican American War
- The American Civil War (1861-1865) and the Freedom of African Americans in the United States
- The State of Michigan Contributes to the Abolition of Slavery / The Story of William Lambert
- Shared Pathways in History: President Abraham Lincoln Frees African Americans
- Research Reveals the African-Indigenous Heritage of Mexican President Vicente Guerrero
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Helps to Open Doors to Mexican Immigrants
- Welcome to Shared Pathways to Freedom
- "I Have a Dream" by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Pathways Open for Mexican Migration to Michigan and to Other States in the U.S.A.
- Afro Mexicans in Guerrero: The Costa Chica Region
- The Day of the Dead Celebration in the Costa Chica Region of Guerrero, Mexico
- Michiganders in Guerrero, Mexico
- Pathways of Freedom to Mexico: Rethinking the Underground Railroad 1810 - 1865
- African Americans Escape Across the Rio Grande to Freedom in Mexico
- U.S. Government Officially Recognizes the Underground Railroad to Mexico
Contact us to have the Pathways to Freedom Exhibit displayed at your school, organization or business.