Teachers can refer to many on-line resources for Lesson Plans and Activities regarding the "Pathways to Freedom in the Americas" Project.
- Pathway to Freedom into Mexico 8th Grade Lesson Plan, Joseph W. Cote, MAT Oakland University, Rochester Hills, MI, USA
- Teacher Resources, Texas State Historical Association (TSHA)
- African History: Ancient Times to Slave Trade Era, Houston Teachers Institute
- Documenting the American South: African American History Lesson Plans, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Exploring Africa, Michigan State University
- Africans in America, Detroit Public TV (PBS)
- From Slavery to Civil Rights - Timeline, Library of Congress
Contact us to have the Pathways to Freedom Exhibit displayed at your school, organization or business.